Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Wedding Week...

I have been waiting and dreaming for you my entire life. I've been planning for you since last April and counting down the days for a year and a half.
You've finally arrived and it's pretty bittersweet. Last night, as I cuddled up next to my soon to be husband, I smiled because you're finally here. All the planning and excitement has led up to this point. The majority of the planning is done, and now I get to sit back and watch it all play out. I get to see everything come together and lead up to the moment when I get to call Shane Hyatt my husband.
I know some things are going to go wrong. It's the inevitable. I mean there's a freaking hurricane brewing in the Atlantic and is scheduled to hit the Carolina's on our wedding day, for crying out loud. But I've done everything I can to plan for this day, and now it's time for me to enjoy it.

I'm so excited you're here, wedding week. It's going to be one hell of a time i'll never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment