Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'M BACKKKKK!!!

Oh, where to even BEGIN. let's see.... oh yeah, I GOT MARRIED! But you all knew that anyways since it's all i've been talking about for the past year and a half.

It was literally the BEST. DAY. OF. MY. LIFE! It was more than I could have ever dreamed for and I had such an amazing time.

And then there was the honeymoon. oh my my myyy.... it was so relaxing and definitely a week i'll never forget with my awesome hubby!

I'll be blogging in detail about everything that's happened and reflecting on how amazing it all was, so hang tight. Today is my first day back at work, and to say i'm swamped would be an understatement. Between that and unpacking/decorating our house with all the amazing wedding gifts we got, i'll be back in the grind of things full swing!

Until next time, adios bloggies.

Love, Mrs. Hyatt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment