Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hello November!

So this post may be 3 days late...no judging here.

Happy November Everyone!
I just love this time of year and all that it represents! And although the retail world jumps straight from Halloween to Christmas... I'm not giving up on Fall just yet. 
There is still much football to be watched, turkey to be eaten, and great weather to be enjoyed. 
Our house is fully decorated for the fall season, equipped with harvest signs and fall leaf garland on our mantle.

This month's social calendar seems to be filling up pretty quickly as well. This weekend starts it with our friends, Jessica & Keith's wedding, followed by a craft party at my boss's house on Sunday. My bro & sis-in law, as well as the besties from Charleston will be in town the following weekend for the Carolina football game. I've also got 2 bridal/baby showers to attend and a mad platter night planned with some great friends. This month is going to be a "get crafty" month as well as I get in the holiday spirit and begin my Christmas presents.

Stay tuned over the next few weeks as I blog about my fun times, crafts, and new recipes I'm planning on trying!

It's going to be a fun month!
our place all warm and cozy for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment