Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My new WW obsession

So I, without a doubt, CHEATED bigtime on my Weight Watchers diet this past Sunday for the superbowl. 
But I am bound and determined not to let it get me down for the rest of the week and I'm trying to be extremely good!

Here is my current obsession that is sooo WW friendly....

Subway's Broccoli Cheese Soup.

Y'all. OMG. 

I had it a few weeks back, expecting to have blown my WW points for the day, so I looked up the nutritional content on Subway's website. 
This entire cup of soup was only FIVE POINTS!

See for yourself.


And you bet your money, I ran my happy butt to get a cup of this soup with a Veggie Delight salad for lunch today. Total WW points+ value for my entire lunch: 8 points. I could have this soup for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's so good, creamy, and filling that this will definitely be a lunch time regular for me.

Now, to go work off the 9 billion points I had on Superbowl Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment