Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let's catch up.

Man, I'm such a bad blogger. I have so many things to share and keep forgetting to post.

So let's catch up. This past weekend was 4th of July weekend and boy was I happy to see a 3 day weekend. I did a lot of lounging by the pool (all three days!!!) a little packing, and lots of wedding planning. (what else???).

Friday, we did have a little fun. Heavy drinking may or may not have been involved.
Lemon drops to start the night


After dinner and drinks, we went blacklight bowling, and I kicked some tail 2 out of 3 games.
It was a lot of fun and defff will do it again.

My friend's B & KJ ready to have some fun. Well maybe just B :)


So speaking of drinking and having some fun, My bachelorette weekend is NEXT weekend. Which means LOTS of heavy drinking will be involved. I should probably work on my tolerance a little or you will be seeing (or maybe you wont) some embarrassing pics of this girl. Who am I kidding? I know I'll make a fool of myself, but I'm beyond excited to spend the weekend with my 7 closest girlfriends. Bring it on Myrtle Beach, these girls are about to get wild!!!


So want to see a sneak peek into the lovely life of yours truly? Well here you have it.

yes, that would be one computer devoted to wedding planning and one devoted to work :).


Work and wedding planning are consuming my life right now, and this has turned into a daily routine. Balancing loads of work at my job while trying to sneak in a little wedding planning here and there. Don't get me wrong, i'm really going to miss wedding planning, i've had a BLAST this past year and a half, it's just getting down to the nitty gritty now.....
Sometimes I wonder what I'll do once August 27th is over and all I have on my plate is a job?? (babies? TOTALLY KIDDING....not for a long time!!!!)

Anyways, better get back to work. I'm leaving work early to make a quick trip to Florence for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment