Friday, October 28, 2011

Best husband ever award goes to....

MY HUSBAND IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!

Last night we both got home pretty late and crashing on the couch to catch up on our shows was definitely in order.

As we were laying on the couch, I was joking that Shane should have brought me home something for our two "month-iversary" (totally kidding of course)

To my surprise he laughed, and said, "Well I DO have you a present. You have 20 minutes to find it or i'm saving it until Christmas."

Well...obviously I was off the couch before he even finished his sentence.

3 minutes later...I found this BEAUTIFUL box with a purple lid and I immediately knew what it was.

It was these little beautiful earrings that i've had my eye on for a few weeks. 


I'm so lucky to have such a thoughtful man!!!!!


Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment