Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our visit with the twins!

Yesterday I was able to take off from work a little early and Shane and I decided to head down to Flo-town to visit my brother, sis-in-law, and our precious baby nieces. The twins are doing absolutely GREAT since they've been home from the hospital. Despite not sleeping too much at night, Sean & Nicole seemed to be so happy and we were beyond thrilled to get to visit. 
The girls had been to the eye doctor earlier in the day so they were a little tired and cranky from their day, but Shane and I were about to hold, feed, and love on them as they snoozed in our arms. 
I snapped a few pics on my phone...bc let's face it...i'm obsessed with these pretty girls! And so proud of how far they've come. It's hard to believe that they weren't even due until November 2nd, but they will be 11 weeks old this Saturday. And they weighed in around 6lbs today so they're now close to the normal size of newborns! SUCH A BLESSING! I continue to pray for these miracles every day and I can't wait until they're old enough to come stay with Aunt Olivia & Uncle Shane. 

I just know we're going to be the favorites.




How precious?!?! I mean really!!!
Shane and I got home around midnight last night and we were SO tired this morning when we woke up. Reason # 90808 why we will not be having kids any time soon....we were tired from just VISITING. I pray for Sean and Nicole's patience and sanity because I can only imagine how tired they must be. whew.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable. I think my ovaries are crying a little.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete