Monday, October 24, 2011

what's currently troubling me.

Ok people, i'm facing a SERIOUS dilemma this morning.

Like serious.

What to do with mah hurrr.
?!?!
Hah! No but really, every couple of months I get this urge to do something different with my hair. 
Cut it, dye it, whatever. 
But when I do go for a change, it's usually a pretty drastic one. 
Now that my hair is short (and i'm not chopping off any more length!) I'm trying to decide on a color for the next few months....

Or if I should even do anything at all. IDK, maybe i'm just bored with it.

My hair currently (pic. taken on Saturday 10/22)



Or.....should I go for this color???? (pic taken 2 Christmases ago)


or somewhere in between?

 
HMMMM........
I told you it was a dilemma. I need to think on it for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment