Thursday, October 20, 2011

I refuse to buy a halloween costume.

Halloween is just around the corner and I am struggling to come up with a costume. Shane and I are invited to a halloween party this year and I really want our costumes to match.

And I'm really stubborn. I refuse to buy a costume from somewhere like Halloween Express or Target. Mostly because they are too expensive and I really just like coming up with ideas on my own using something I have in my closet.

Observe.

Freshman year (my most creative one) I was a quarter pounder. with cheese.

right hand, a bag of quarters. left hand, a hammer. Get it? Quarter Pounder.


The next year, meet biker chicks. That was my roommate Jess, and yes, I was rockin' a titty tat. Classy.



The following year, I wanted to go as a couple, so Shane and I put our heads together and came up with this.

Meet the obnoxious tourists (sn. the most fun halloween everrr.)

This past year, I had 2 outfits. The first one, I let my creativity slide a little and just went as a witch. (boring.) And the second, I was a runaway bride...
 
how good of a Harry Potter did Shane make though?
not pictured, my tennis shoes to complete the look.
 
So this year. I guess I will need to browse pinterest and the internet to come up with a good/cheap idea that Shane and I can dress up as for Halloween.

You will have to stay tuned to see what we come up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment