Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Hyatt Christmas

I have been MIA from the bloggerverse since right before Christmas but things have been a little CRAY CRAY with the holidays.

The end of last week was a blur. Between fighting the outrageous crowds at the grocery store and places like Target, I was finally able to get everything I needed by Thursday night so I began my baking. I made Red Velvet Cake cookies that i'm obsessed with, homemade brownies, cream cheese sausage balls (recipe from Plain Chicken), and tons of other items. I really loved having my KitchenAid mixer handy during all of this cooking!

Saturday, we were up bright and early and the whole Casey Clan, including the twins, were at our house. It couldn't have gone more perfectly! I absolutely LOVED having my family there and of course, I held one of the girls the majority of the time they were there. <3 them!


Shane and I got some pretty awesome gifts too. 
We racked up on some new clothing items, jewelry, a new down comforter, gifts cards...and a KEURIG. Greatest invention ever. 
We absolutely LOVE it!


 Christmas Eve night and Christmas day, we spent the rest of the time visiting with my mom and stepdad and Shane's side of the family. We loved getting to see everyone, but like usual, we were dog tired by the end of visiting with everyone. 
Shane and I ended Christmas night back at our house watching The Lion King on our new BlueRay DVR player while drinking hot chocolate from our Keurig. 
Needless to say, we loved all of our gifts we got this Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment