Thursday, March 15, 2012

Turn the speakers up...

Not sure about y'all, but some days I just need some good music to get me through. There's nothing like cranking up Pandora or my IPOD in the afternoon to help me get through answering emails or motivate me to complete projects.

Days like today are no exception, like clockwork, around 2:30 I hit that wall and had to crank up the music, have my afternoon caffeine fix, and fight through it. And it doesn't help that it's practically gorgeous weather outside. (Like I mean beverage in my hand, sit by the ocean, gorgeous weather)

Here's a few songs currently on repeat these last few days. Go ahead, crank up the speakers and enjoy the rest of today.






Can y'all tell I like country music? What can I say???

Anyways, hope you all have a fantastic afternoon. ALMOST the weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am OBSESSED with Carrie's new song...like. Obsessed.

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete