Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fun Times

Everyone always thinks of Fall as being such a fun & busy time because, at least for me and my friends, every weekend is consumed with tailgating and football!

But it never fails, my Spring time weekends fill up pretty quickly with fun events too... This Spring has been no exception.

This past weekend, we had a blast at Carolina Cup. I got to see a lot of people I haven't in a while, and I even managed to see a horse! Here's a few pictures captured from Saturday.






I'm also super excited about my first bridal shower on Sunday. My mom and future mother in law have been busy preparing me a lovely kitchen & recipe shower back in my hometown and I am so excited to get to celebrate and spend time with my friends and family!

And as for my week this week, i'm just busy at work crossing things off my to-do lists as normal.

At night you will find me and S in the gym (we've made a pact to go 5 days a week now!) then settling down to watch our new addiction, LOST. We've been watching the seasons on Netflix and we're pretty much addicted!

I've just been having a lot of fun lately, hope you all are too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment