Friday, April 1, 2011

What i'm loving right now.

So i've been a little absent from the blogging world lately, but I have a really good excuse. Oh wait, no I don't, I just haven't felt like i've had anything blog-worthy going on lately.

Today is no exception, I really don't have any crazy interesting things to talk about, so I figured I'd just share some things I'm loving right now.

I'm LOVING the healthier, skinnier me!

I am very proud to say that after starting Weight Watchers with my roommate KJ a few weeks ago, I'm starting to see REAL results. I've lost around 10 lbs, and I feel so much better in my clothes. I hope to keep this up because I'm secretly hoping that when I go for my first fitting for my wedding dress, it falls right off! :)

Since doing Weight Watchers online, i've found some awesome recipes and here's one I'm LOVING right now!

Greek Twice Baked Potatoes

4 small idaho potatoes
1 small container of plain Greek Yogurt
1/3 cup reduced fat feta cheese
Scallions
Salt and Pepper

Bake potatoes at 350 for around 45 minutes. Cut open and spoon out inside of potatoes creating a boat-like shape. Mix potato filling with above ingredients then spoon back into potatoes. Bake for an additional 15 minutes and enjoy! These delicious potatoes run you at about 8 WW points for each whole potato. Not bad, and they're deliciously filling!

Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray

I recently got my hair done by my amazing cousin. She always does an awesome job and introduces me to some fun hair products. She showed me this hair product, and i'm LOVING it! It adds such great volume to my hair and the name is just absolutely perfect.

SimpleSeating

This next blurb about what i'm LOVING is for all you event planners and brides to be out there. My best friend, PK just showed me this website where you can make seating charts and plan for upcoming events. Although I don't plan on having a sit down dinner at my own wedding, I am sure I will find this website handy for some other upcoming events.

This Weekend!

I'm LOVING that I have the next few days off to spend with my wonderful fiance! We've both been so busy lately, we don't have a lot of free time together. This Saturday, we will be attending the Carolina Cup in Camden, SC. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, and we have a full day of tailgating in our finest outfits ahead of us. I'm sure I'll post pics next week!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment