Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Did you know?

I'm left handed.

I am marrying my high school sweetheart.

I would eat cheese for every meal, every day, if I could.

I was homecoming queen at my high school.

I've never gotten a speeding ticket.

I can juggle and ride a unicycle... at the same time

I love to cook and vaccuum

I have never missed a Harry Potter book or movie premiere.

I am mildly obsessed with Law & Order SVU


My stepmom used to be a professional race car driver.

I'm OCD


I love anything southern, including monograms, big hair, and sweet tea.

I'm a social media fanatic. I really don't care if people know what i'm doing every minute of every day, i'm pretty interesting (hah!)

I've broken a girl's nose before.

I'm a perfectionist and will stress over every detail.

My favorite colors are pink and green.

I secretly love politics, but I don't like to talk about it.

I've always wanted to be an event planner. I work in sales for a TV station.

I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.


Well now you know a few random/odd/slightly embarrassing things about me!




Happy Hump Day Bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment