Thursday, July 14, 2011

A panic attack and xanax later, i'm okay.

So I wouldn't be telling the truth if I didn't talk about how stressed i've been lately. Only my extremely close friends, family, and of course, poor S, know when i'm freaking out about something, but to the rest of the world, I like to appear that I have it all under control. I gotta maintain my Martha Stewart rep, durrr.

But i'm here to tell you that I yesterday was notttttt a good day. Everything from work drama, to bridal party drama, to a major boo boo in my invitations that has set me back a few days in my to-do list, piled up and really took a tole on my stress levels. I won't go into detail of all these occurances, and no one thing was a completely day-ruining, devastating thing, it was just a bad day.

I'm sure this won't be the last of my bad days, but I'm trying not to lose sight of the fact that this wedding planning has been one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life, and despite my perfectionist ways, things are going to go wrong. But I have to see the light at the end of the tunnel, (or aisle, in my case). Just picturing the moment when I begin to walk down the aisle to my future husband and man of my dreams makes everything else seem to be okay. Well that and xanax of course. (kidding, sort of?.) hah.

Have a great day! And here's to hoping my today is better than yesterday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment