Friday, September 16, 2011

It's the best time of year!

The weather this morning has me in such a fall spirit! 
Today's high in Columbia is supposed to be 66 degrees.
66 degrees.....How PERFECT.

I mean seriously who doesn't LOVE FALL?!?!?!

There are sooo many things to be excited about.

FOOTBALL. um enough said.

Gorgeous weather

And on those chilly days, the first time you get to wear your new boots or scarves... it just makes me all tingly.
 
PUMPKINS. I'm such a pumpkin fanatic. Like, I loveeeee pumpkin pie. and pumpkin bread. and. hello. Pumpkin Spiced Lattes. Yeah, when I felt that first chill of air hit me this morning, I drove straight to starbucks before work.

Theres SO much to look forward to. 
The holiday season is right around the corner, and the beginning of fall builds that anticipation. I'm so excited to start decorating our place for the holidays and start getting things ready for parties and family gathering.

Seriously. It's Friday. And Fall is in the air. Despite the mountains of work piling up on my desk, i'm in SUCH a good mood! 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment