Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

Last night, as I was catching up on my daily readings (on Twitter of course) via my itouch, I discovered Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple had passed away.

Over the next 2 hours, Twitter reached over capacity several times and almost everyone's Facebook status and tweets were remembering this awesome man. How ironic that the majority of people around the world were learning of his passing on devices that he helped create. Seriously.... the definition of a legacy.

Steve Jobs was a truly inspiring man. As someone who heavily relies on the usage of technology and social media in my everyday personal AND work life, I am beyond amazed at all the products he helped create. Although i'm a PC user myself (GASP), I still own and see the amazing works of this man and his company's influence every day.

Want to be inspired to do something great today? Check out this video of his commencement speech at Stanford University. 




"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it."  -Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment