Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie again this week for ...


I'm LOVING.... that we had a great Thanksgiving and a few days with our families. Although we had to do quite a bit of traveling, (and we're still tired from it), I loved getting to spend time with friends and family.

My dad and stepmom, our Thanksgiving lunch chefs!
 I LOVE that I go to go black Friday shopping with my mom too. We really had a blast and shopped until we were ready to drop.


And of course, I LOVED that it was mine and the hubby's first thanksgiving together as The Hyatt's.


I'm LOVING that it is now officially Christmas season! We have our place decked out with decorations and presents are starting to pile under the tree. Shane and I will be hosting Christmas at our place for the Casey side of the family. We will have 11 people in our tiny place but we're so excited and as long as we're all together, that's all that matters.



I'm also LOVING that the cold weather is FINALLY back in SC. It just didn't feel normal having the weather being in the 70's the week of Thanksgiving. I'm sure i'll be sick of it come February, but I was perfectly happy with the dreary day yesterday and eating a bowl of hot soup for lunch! I even turned our heat on last night! :)

This year, more than ever, I'm LOVING Shutterfly. 2011 has been such a big year and what better way to remember it than lots of framed photos and photo gifts? I'm a frequent visitor on their website, and i've gotten some pretty great deals thanks to all of the promos they offer throughout the year. I also got our Christmas cards, which I can't wait to send out!!! My sister in law has been a frequent visitor too. She just made the twins "My Journey in the NICU" books that documented their first 8 weeks in this world. It was quite possibly the sweetest thing ever!


I'm just really LOVING this time of year! 
Happy Hump Day Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Your tree is so pretty! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your just married ornament is too cute!! Enjoy creating these memories that are certain to last a lifetime!! xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete