Friday, December 9, 2011

In the Christmas Spirit...

Happy Friday lovelies!!! 

Let me just start this post off with this little number from my FAVORITE Christmas album, Hanson "Snowed In". That's right.... 90's child right here...



Anyways, while you enjoy my teenage crushes, let me tell you about the first Christmas party I went to last night. My old job and awesome coworkers at the arena had their annual Christmas Party and kindly let me come crash hang out. It was so great seeing them, and since I think of most of them as friends, not just former coworkers, I loved hanging out and catching up....with a few cocktails in hand on the company card of course. Poor Shane had to miss out since he's still feeling sick. :(


Tonight is MY office Christmas party and it should be another fun time! 
I love parties...and ahem, free booze

This Sunday is my two BFF's Shannon and Pam's birthdays! Must be a pretty special day for two people as awesome as they are to both be born on that day! I took this fun little picture for them yesterday to send since sadly, I won't be seeing either of them on their actual birthdays.


Love you Shan and Pammie K!


Hope you all have a GREAT weekend and are enjoying the Christmas season as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment