Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wish List

I know, I know, we've just made it through the month of January, but South Carolina has had some teasing weather this week and it has me already thinking about Spring! 
And this year, I have some items that I have my eye on to get ready for the Spring weather.

Since I made a vow to myself not to purchase any clothes before I lost weight, I am using some of these items as inspiration to shed the pounds. The more I lose, maybe the more items i'll cross off my wish list!



1. This monogram hat from Marley Lilly has me dreaming about Carolina Cup already! For those of you unfamiliar with Carolina Cup, it's a horse race that is as big deal to college students and residents of South Carolina. I absolutely love getting all dolled up and attending this spring occasion, regardless of whether or not I even see a horse. :) This year, I believe, this monogram hat will be attending the cup with me!


2. Rain boots are a must in SC for these next few months. It's looking like SC will skip the snow this year and jump straight to cold/rainy spring days. These rain boots from Target will at least be cute for me to wear in the not so fun weather.


3. This ridiculously cute dress from ModCloth (or one similar to it) will be perfect for the few weddings I have to attend in March, April, and May.  I hope to drop a dress size or two by those months so I can stock up on a few cute dresses for these weddings. 

4. I've never been a fan of Lilly dresses (for myself) because I just don't think I can pull off their busy patterns. But I am in love with some of their scarves they have like this one. Scarves are my favorite accessory because they can play up outfits in such fun ways. This one has a ton of color that will add pop to my wardrobe as I transition from winter to spring.


5. This is a big wish for me, but a girl can dream right? Maybe I'll get this with my tax return check... hmmm??? I absolutely adore this Kate Spade bag though! :)

6. Since the weather hasn't been that cold here in SC, I am struggling with what to wear on these days when it starts out cold and ends up in the 60's or 70's. I've found I don't have many "in between" coats and this light trench coat would be prefect. Old Navy offers a variety of coats in different colors but I kind of like the boldness of the yellow. 


7. I just had to throw this last one in here because A. it's so freaking cute and B. it's monogrammed.... what more could a girl want? This insulated cooler tote from Marley Lilly would be perfect for any excursion. :)



What's on your wish list these days??

No comments:

Post a Comment