Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hello Lovelies, Happy May!

This weekend was pretty event packed Friday & Saturday Night.

Friday, I worked Cirque Du Soleil: Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour. It was a-freaking-mazing!

I wasn't supposed to be snapping pics, but I managed to get one quick one. It's an awesome show with lots of great dancing. If you are a Micheal Jackson music fan, this show was definitely worth seeing. I could have watched it ALL weekend!


Official Show Preview. Yes, it was as amazing as it looks!

Saturday, we went to Sarah & Andy's wedding. I blogged about how excited I was for their wedding on Friday, and it didn't disappoint. Their wedding was so full of amazing details and so. much. fun! I took some pics of how gorgeous it was, but I don't have my camera today, so the few I snapped on my phone will have to do. Take my word for it, one of the most gorgeous wedding's I've seen!

Shannon, the gorgeous bride, Me, & Pam
every table had adorable framed quotes... ours was clearly my favorite!
I absolutely LOVE going to weddings with Shane. I guess because we can relate to how truly happy the couple is and will be in their new lives together. Our wedding was legit the best day of our lives and it's so darn cute to see other people getting to experience such happiness.

Sunday, I spent the day in bed. And by that, I literally mean ALL DAY. I may have had a few glasses of wine Saturday night, and that combined with my lack of water plus hot weather gave me one awful headache. I didn't mind cuddling with Lilo and watching episodes of Grey's Anatomy though.


But now it's back to the daily grind this week.
Hope you all are having a FANTASTIC week so far and Happy May!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing weekend! Hope your week is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That invitation is so cute and you are too sweet. We were both so happy to have you and Shane at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete