Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's our 1 month-iversary!



Hard to believe this time last month I was preparing for the BEST day of my life. 
This month has literally flown by. 

I get asked a lot now "how is married life?" and my response is always, "GREAT". Because it is. Not too much has changed as far as how much we get to see each other since we were with each other 24/7 even before we got married, but there is just something amazing about snuggling up next to your husband every night and knowing it's going to be like that for the rest of your life. 

In the past month, we've been pretty busy living our lives and enjoying every day of it. We've settled in to our new home,  visited with friends and family almost every weekend, celebrated my birthday, and gotten lots of mail to "Mr. & Mrs. Shane Hyatt". I love that. Referring to each other as husband and wife is pretty awesome.... I don't think i'll ever get tired of saying "hubby". Changing my name, however, was a long and not so fun process, but i'm officially Mrs. Olivia Casey Hyatt now and that's all that matters!

So to answer anyone's questions, married life is a-mazing. 
I love Shane more and more every day and can't wait to celebrate many many many more months and years together. 
 
Found this on pinterest, and decided it was us perfectly. As long as we can agree on these terms, everything will be just perfect. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment