Monday, August 13, 2012

Checking in...

I guess you could say i've been in a blogging rut and haven't had much to blog about lately. I'm sure i'll pick back up soon though... FALL, football, anniversary, birthdays, (AKA my favorite time of year) are right around the corner.... and that time of year always has me in a super creative mood...plus lots of fun adventures to share.

For now, i'll leave you all with a photo dump of what we've been up to lately. (PS, I got a new iphone back in July, and addicted to Instagram is an understatement!)

quick trip to Myrtle Beach, SC with our parents!

With Lyndsey & Yale for their couple's shower on July 28th.
While we were in town for the shower, we got to see some of our BFFs (none of us live in the same town anymore so it was pure bliss getting to catch up!)
Visiting Pam & Pat in Charleston. We went to the FireFly Distillery for Pat's birthday....SO.MUCH.FUN!
Even though I'm not blogging as much these days, I'm LOVING still reading and catching up on other blogs! I hope you all have a fantastic week!




No comments:

Post a Comment